Air Conditioning Installation & Repair In Hemet, CA
Your local Hemet, CA experts for all things heating and cooling
Your HVAC system is a crucial part of your home. Without a well installed and maintained air conditioner or furnace your entire home will quickly become uncomfortable. That’s why you need to make sure you know a local Hemet, CA contractor that you can trust.
AQS Heating & Air Conditioning is just the HVAC contractor you need. Our experts have over 30 years of experience providing incredible service and we work with a wide range of heating and cooling solutions. We take great pride in our attention to detail and even offer up to 10-year warranties for new installations. When you give us a call you can count on us to work quickly, quietly, and efficiently to ensure a smooth, hassle-free experience. We also offer indoor air quality solutions like air purifiers and duct sealing.
Are you interested in HVAC system repairs or installation? Contact us today and schedule your free estimate for our HVAC or indoor air quality services in Hemet, CA!
Furnace & heat pump installation and repair
In order to have a comfortable home, you need to make sure that you have the right heating system for the job. That’s where we come in. Here at AQS Heating & Air Conditioning we offer a wide range of furnace and heat pump systems that offer a variety of different benefits. Here’s a breakdown:
- Furnaces: Furnaces are the most common heating solution and come in a variety of types based on the type of fuel used (propane, electricity, natural gas, etc.). These systems burn these fuels in order to generate the heat spread throughout your home. The most important thing to note is that older furnaces tend to operate around 75% efficiency (meaning you waste 25% of the fuel). In contrast, newer models are often 95% efficient. This means that a new furnace could do wonders for your home’s fuel usage.
- Heat Pumps: The biggest benefit of a heat pump is that it can perform both heating and cooling functions. Heat pumps can heat your home by gathering heat from either outside or the ground and then pump it into your home. They can also cool the home by doing a reverse of this process. If you’re interested in an all in one solution then a heat pump might be right for you.
Still not sure which is right for your home? Don’t worry. Our experts will work with you to choose the best solution for your needs.
Air conditioners in Hemet, CA
Air conditioning is one of the most important inventions of the twentieth century and its importance hasn’t diminished even a little. However, there is a wide range of air conditioning and cooling options available including:
- Central Air Conditioning: Also known as whole-house air conditioning systems, these air conditioners circulate cool air throughout the home using a system of ducts that also draws warm air back into the system to be reconditioned.
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioning: These systems are similar to central air, but remove the ductwork (a common source of energy loss). Instead, they use an air handler mounted on the wall or ceiling for cool air.
- Evaporative Coolers: This is the least common type of air conditioning and is generally only used in hot, dry climates. In this system, windows are actually partially opened to let warm air escape the home as cool air replaces it. While quite efficient and inexpensive, these systems don’t often work in more humid areas and tend to need more maintenance.
At AQS Heating & Air Conditioning we can repair, install, and replace all of the above systems. We’re experts in all things air conditioning and we can help you choose the perfect cooling solution for your particular needs.
Interested in repairing your old air conditioner or furnace? Need it replaced? Contact us today and schedule your free estimate in Hemet, CA!
Case Studies From Hemet
Photo Galleries From Hemet
Installed Line Set Covers
Job Stories From Hemet, CA
Mitsubishi Mini-Spilt Installation in Hemet, CA
Installed a Mitsubishi mini-split system in Hemet, CA.
Relocation of Condenser Units in Hemet
Relocated 2 condensing units on a patio in Hemet, CA.
Work Requests From Hemet, CA
- Vicinity of Amazon Street In Hemet
- Vicinity of Harvey Way In Hemet
My furnace I think it needs to be repaired because it smells like gas afterward.
- Vicinity of In Hemet
Old heat pump and a/c in park model mobile home no longer heats. Was thinking about getting the Mitsubishi mini-split ductless system installed for an 800 sq ft mobile home. I think the product is energy efficient. I’m in the process of renovating the property and now would be a good time to replace HVAC system.
- Vicinity of San Cristobal Rd In Hemet
I need a quote for an AC unit and heating furnace.
- Vicinity of Serenity St. In Hemet
A/C was working fine on Monday. I turn it on, I hear that it is on but then after less than a minute it simply turns off.
- Vicinity of Celeste Road In Hemet
Burning plastic smell started when AC turned on.
- Vicinity of In Hemet
Need an AC tune-up or maintenance. The air isn’t cold could need Freon. Would like pricing. Also, there’s another property needs tune-up as well. Thanks
- Vicinity of Gloria Dr. In Hemet
Home ac is not blowing cold air all of a sudden, the unit turns on and blows air just not cold air anymore.
- Vicinity of Acacia Ave. N/A In Hemet
The Blower Heating in my Furnace is making very loud noise, I know something is wrong. This is the first time I am Hearing it. I was just wondering if you can fix it or Replace it. Also, I need to know how much the cost will be, Before starting this.
- Vicinity of E Florida Ave In Hemet
The AC will Work Fine in the Morning then towards the Mid-day will stop working.
- Vicinity of Santa Lucia Drive In Hemet
We have an older system. It worked last year fine. We have no idea why it is not blowing cool air. Thank
- Vicinity of W Paisley Ave In Hemet
AC repair needed. More than likely a fan motor.
- Vicinity of Cajon In Hemet
Need new air conditioner
- Vicinity of W Latham Ave In Hemet
Older home with no central air conditioning: would like to have one purchased and installed well before the summer months begin! No existing central air unit, no air duct work, would need it all!
- Vicinity of Royal Circle In Hemet
Have an old HVAC on the roof that AC doesn’t, work but the heater does. would like a quote for a new system
Serving the following Hemet, CA zip codes
92543, 92544, 92545, 92546