Heating And Air Conditioning Installation Specialists In Moreno Valley, CA
Your trusted local contractor for all things heating and cooling in Moreno Valley, CA
Are you having problems with your old HVAC system or interested in a more energy efficient replacement? AQS Heating & Air Conditioning can help!
Since 1986 AQS Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing Moreno Valley, CA with a wide range of HVAC repair and installation services. Our team has over 30 years of experience thrilling clients with quick, effective, and reliable workmanship. In fact, we’re so confident in our skills that we offer up to 10-year warranties for new installation. Besides installing and repairing furnaces, heat pumps, mini-splits, and central AC, we also offer indoor air quality improvements like air purifiers and duct sealing.
Ready to get started on your HVAC repairs or new installation? Need some indoor air quality improvements? Contact us today and schedule your free estimate in Moreno Valley, CA!
Heater Experts in Moreno Valley, CA
As Moreno Valley’s trusted HVAC contractor we offer a wide range of heating solutions for every home. However, how do you know which heating solution best for your home? Our experts can help by listening to your needs, inspecting your home, and then advising you on the best heating option for your home.
Our heating options include:
- Furnaces: Furnaces burn fuel in order to generate heat that is circulated throughout your home. Some common fuel sources include electricity, natural gas, and propane and the type of fuel is generally the biggest difference between two furnaces. The biggest reason you might want to consider a new furnace would be efficiency. While in older furnaces almost 25% of fuel is wasted (they are 75% efficient), most new furnaces are closer to 95% efficient, which means only 5% of fuel is wasted.
- Heat Pumps: If you’re interested in an all in one solution then a heat pump might be just what you need. Heat pumps can both heat and cool the home. When a heat pump wants to warm the home they gather heat from outside air or the ground and pump it into the home. When trying to cool the home they pump the warm air inside the home out of the home.
Air conditioning contractor in Moreno Valley, CA
Air conditioning is a critical part of the modern home or business and you want to make sure you have a cooling solution you can trust for your home. However, it can be tricky to decide which air conditioning option works for your needs.
Here at AQS Heating & Air Conditioning we have over 30 years of experience helping homeowners and business owners just like you. We’d be happy to help you choose the perfect option based on your needs and goals. However, it’s often helpful to have an idea of the benefits of each system. Here are the systems we offer:
- Central Air Conditioning: Central Air uses ductwork to circulate cool air throughout the home and recondition warm air. This easily allows for the whole building to be cooled, which is what makes this a popular option. However, ducts can be a source of energy loss and this type of system is quite dependent on your existing ductwork and can be costly.
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioning: Unlike Central AC there are no ducts involved with mini-splits. Instead, these systems use an air handler mounted in the room to provide cool air to the home. This makes them far more energy efficient than central air, but also more limited in range.
- Evaporative Coolers: This is one of the more unusual air conditioning methods and actually requires you to leave your windows partially open in order to let warm air escape as cool air replaces it. This unique method makes the system quite affordable and efficient, but also makes it highly dependent on a warm but dry climate. These systems can also require more maintenance than usual.
Ready to get started repairing, replacing, or installing your HVAC system? AQS Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help. Contact us today and schedule your free estimate in Moreno Valley, CA!
Photo Galleries From Moreno Valley
Existing condenser in bad condition
Properly sealed return plenum.