Heating Repair in Hemet, CA
When your heater breaks, being stuck in a cold house can be uncomfortable. However, finding a reliable HVAC company doesn’t have to be hard with AQS Heating & Air Conditioning. Our trusted technicians are on call 24 hours a day to fix your furnace and ensure your comfort.
Don’t wait until winter to get your heating repaired. When you call us with a problem, we work quickly and efficiently to get your heating system back up and running. We even offer annual heater maintenance plans to keep your heater operating smoothly all year long!
Call our team at (833) 789-1696 to schedule heating repairs in Hemet and beyond.
Signs You Need Heating Repairs
Unsure if you have an issue that warrants professional repairs? Look for the following common signs of trouble:
- Cold spots: Usually, the first sign of a broken heating system is that there is no heat. In some cases, some parts of the house may be cold and drafty while others are getting minimal heat. If you feel warm and cold spots in your home, your furnace or ductwork may need repairs.
- Unusual and unpleasant odors: If you notice an unusual smell every time you turn on your heater or furnace, it could be due to moisture or humidity in the system. If you smell gas or burning, turn off the heater immediately, exit your home, and call us.
- Short cycling: “Short cycles” are when your furnace turns on and off before reaching the required temperature. Dirt build-up on the blower fan in your furnace could be causing it to turn on and off, but we’ll inspect the entire furnace to find and fix the problem.
- Broken thermostat: If you need to constantly adjust the thermostat to get the right temperature or your thermostat shuts on and off, your heating system will overwork itself and eventually break down. Call us for repairs or a thermostat replacement.
Heating Repairs vs. Replacements
There are many factors to consider when diagnosing a problem with your heating system or furnace. How do you know when a repair will suffice versus when you need a new heater?
When diagnosing a problem with your heating system and deciding on whether repair or replacement is the best option, we consider the following factors:
- Age: If your heating system is 15-20 years old, it may be time for a replacement.
- Cost of repair: If the broken component could cost almost as much as a new furnace, we recommend replacing the entire unit.
- Frequent problems: If you don’t experience problems frequently, repair is usually the best choice.
Whatever the diagnosis, we will provide you with options that fit your budget. If problems persist and you need a system replacement, we’re happy to assist.
24-Hour Emergency Heating Repairs in Hemet
AQS Heating & Air Conditioning is a trusted provider of 24-hour emergency heating repairs, offering around-the-clock assistance to ensure that your heating systems are always running efficiently and safely. There are times when emergency heater repairs are needed, such as when the system stops working entirely, when it starts making unusual noises, or when it fails to maintain the desired temperature. In such scenarios, our technicians’ swift response can make all the difference in restoring warmth and comfort to your home.
A swift emergency response can help prevent further damage. By addressing issues immediately, you can avoid a small problem turning into a major one, potentially saving you significant amounts of time and money in the long run. Additionally, quick repairs can also prevent health risks associated with faulty heating systems, such as carbon monoxide leaks, ensuring the safety of everyone in your home. With their 24/7 availability, AQS Heating & Air Conditioning ensures that you have professional help at hand whenever you need it.
Why Choose Us for Furnace Repair Services?
Your heating system is essential. With AQS Heating & Air Conditioning, when you need repairs you are guaranteed:
- Trusted and trained professionals
- Quality customer service
- Quick response times
Call (833) 789-1696 today or contact our team online for fast and efficient furnace repairs in Hemet, CA!
Air Quality Improved Homes
“The technician was very polite and professional. He showed us what the issue was and got it fixed rather quickly.” - Malou C.
“Tyler was very professional! The scheduling with the company was also great” - Ofelia C.
“AQS is always reliable and efficient. Mr. Armando did a great job in making sure that the AC Unit and Heater were clean and running well.” - Abet D.
“Tech was very kind, thoroughly checked out the system, and left with my AC working.” - Dom D
“Jonatan was very knowledgeable and helpful.” - Krystal L.
I will always use this company for my AC/Heating needs!” - Brina S.