HVAC Contractor In Riverside, CA
Air conditioning and heating solutions in Riverside, CA
If you own a home or building then you know that a working HVAC system is vital to maintaining home comfort. The last thing you want is to be unable to regulate the temperature of your home. Thus it’s vital that you have a local HVAC contractor you can trust in Riverside, CA.
With over 30 years of experience, AQS Heating & Air Conditioning’s experts take pride in providing a wide range of reliable and affordable heating and cooling solutions for every home. Our team takes great pride in our attention to detail, so much so that we offer 10-year warranties for new installations. We know that we can make your HVAC repair or installation work while also offering indoor air quality solutions like air purifiers and duct sealing.
Heating installation and repair in Riverside, CA
There are a wide range of available heating systems and each offer different benefits. In order to make sure you get the best heating system for your needs it’s crucial that you understand these benefits. Here at AQS Heating & Air Conditioning, we can install a wide variety of furnaces and heat pumps. Here’s what you need to know:
- Furnaces: These generally use electricity, natural gas, or propane and are the most common heating solution. Older furnaces generally operate at about 75% efficiency while newer furnaces can be up to 95% efficient. This sometimes means that the savings could make a furnace replacement a good idea even if your old one is still working.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps are a bit different from furnaces because they can actually perform cooling in addition to heating. By gathering heat from outside the home or the ground (depending on the type) they can heat your home, and by pumping the air in your home outside they can cool the home. If you’re looking for an all in one solution then a heat pump might be perfect for you.
While it’s good to have an idea of the heating solution you’d like for your home, you don’t need to know. Our team would be happy to work with you to find the ideal option for your home!
Air conditioning repair & replacement in Riverside, CA
Anyone who’s had to endure a sweltering summer day without air conditioning knows why air conditioning is considered one of the most important inventions of the twentieth century. However, there are more air conditioning options today than ever before which can make choosing the correct option for your home tricky. Here’s a breakdown of our air conditioning options:
- Central Air Conditioning: These types of air conditioning systems use a series of ducts to move cool air throughout the home. These ducts also take warm air back into the system in order to recondition it. Central air conditioning is quite common although sometimes called whole-house air conditioning.
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioning: While central air conditioners use ducts to move air, ductless mini-splits do away with ducts entirely. Instead, they use an air handler mounted on the wall or ceiling to provide cool air. This makes them more energy efficient than central air conditioning, although they don’t always have the same range.
- Evaporative Coolers: This is perhaps the most unique air conditioning method. With this system, the windows are actually required to stay partially open in order for warm air to escape as it is replaced by cool air. While this system is quite affordable and energy efficient, it only operates effectively in dry, hot environments.
Still not sure which system works best for you? Our experts can help. We repair, install, and replace all of the above air conditioners and can help you with whatever service you need. If you want a new air conditioner then we can even help you find the perfect option given your needs and budget.
Need to repair your furnace or air conditioner? Want to install a brand new mini-split or heat pump? AQS Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help. Contact us today and schedule your free estimate in Riverside, CA!
Photo Galleries From Riverside
News & Events From from Riverside
Work Requests From Riverside, CA
Vicinity of Lecil St in Riverside
I want to buy in mini split
Vicinity of Brisbane Dr. in Riverside
Primary drain clog and 2 rooms not cooling off
Serving the following Riverside, CA zip codes
92501, 92502, 92503, 92504, 92505, 92506, 92507, 92508, 92509, 92513, 92514, 92515, 92516, 92517, 92519, 92521, 92522