Hemet, CA, Air Filtration Systems
Are you aware that the air inside your home can be dirtier than what you breathe outside? It's a startling fact, but it doesn't have to be your reality. Choose AQS Heating & Air Conditioning for a transformative air filtration system that makes indoor air healthier. Benefit from better health, increase in productivity, and enhanced cognition. This system can also reduce environmental triggers for asthma and allergies, safeguarding you and your family.
Ready for cleaner, safer air? Dial (833) 789-1696 or contact us online to start breathing easier today.
Causes of Indoor Air Pollution
Pollen, dust, and indoor pollutants are essential considerations for homeowners. Improve your overall health and well-being by being aware of these causes of poor indoor air quality:
- Outdoor pollutants. We live in a Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers and cool, wet winters. During summer, wildfires are a concern in California, releasing smoke, particulate matter, and harmful gases into the air. This smoke can easily infiltrate indoor spaces, leading to poor air quality.
- Dust and allergens. Riverside County is known for its agriculture and rural areas. Dust and allergens from agricultural activities can find their way indoors. Common indoor allergens like pollen, pet dander, and dust mites can cause respiratory issues and allergies.
- Indoor pollutants. Various indoor activities and household items contribute to poor air quality. For example, cooking without proper ventilation can release contaminants like smoke, fumes, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Cleaning products, paints, and specific furniture and building materials can also emit VOCs. Inadequate ventilation exacerbates the issue by trapping these pollutants indoors.
- Climate. The climate in Hemet necessitates using heating and cooling systems throughout the year. Improperly maintained HVAC systems can become breeding grounds for mold, bacteria, and other contaminants. These can then be circulated throughout the indoor space, leading to health issues. Regular maintenance, along with the use of air filtration systems, can minimize the spread of these contaminants.
Given these factors, having an air filtration system is crucial for maintaining good indoor air quality.
Signs of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Breathing clean air is essential for our health and well-being, but unfortunately, the air quality inside our homes and workplaces can sometimes be compromised. Poor indoor air quality (IAQ) can lead to various health issues and discomfort. Identifying the signs of poor IAQ is crucial to improving our air.
Here are some common signs that you might have poor indoor air quality:
- Persistent Allergy Symptoms. It could be a sign of poor indoor air quality if you or your family members experience persistent allergy symptoms such as sneezing, coughing, itchy eyes, or a runny nose.
- Frequent Respiratory Issues. Frequent respiratory issues like asthma attacks, shortness of breath, or worsening of existing respiratory conditions may indicate that the air in your indoor space is not healthy.
- Unpleasant Odors. Lingering unpleasant odors that you can't identify or eliminate might be a sign of mold growth or the presence of other pollutants in the air.
- Excessive Dust and Dirt. If you notice excessive dust and dirt buildup on surfaces, it could indicate that your indoor air contains pollutants and particulate matter.
- Mold Growth. Visible mold growth on walls, ceilings, or other surfaces indicates poor indoor air quality and should be addressed promptly.
- High Humidity. Excessive humidity levels can lead to mold growth and worsen respiratory issues. If you notice condensation on windows or dampness in your indoor spaces, it's essential to address the humidity issue.
- Stale or Stuffy Air. If the air inside your home or office feels stale, stuffy, or lacking ventilation, it might indicate poor indoor air quality.
- Increased Energy Bills. Poor IAQ can affect the efficiency of your HVAC system, leading to increased energy consumption and higher utility bills.
Ignoring the signs of poor indoor air quality can significantly affect our health and comfort. If you notice any of the above or are concerned about the air quality in your indoor space, call us immediately. Our air quality specialists can help you identify and address the root causes of poor IAQ, ensuring you and your loved ones breathe clean and healthy air.
Benefits of Air Filtration Systems
Discover how our air filtration systems can enhance your well-being and transform your indoor spaces into a breath of fresh air.
- Removal of Airborne Allergens and Pathogens. Our high-quality air purifiers effectively trap and eliminate airborne irritants, relieving allergy sufferers and reducing the risk of colds and respiratory infections.
- Elimination of Harmful Gases and Chemicals. Air filtration systems help remove harmful gases and chemicals from common household materials, including radon, a known cause of lung cancer, ensuring you and your family breathe clean and safe air.
- Neutralization of Undesirable Odors. Along with improving your health, our air purifiers enhance your quality of life by quickly eliminating unwanted odors and cooking aromas. Say goodbye to unpleasant smells and enjoy a clean home all day.
- Lengthen Your HVAC’s Lifespan. An air purifier benefits your health and supports your HVAC system. By removing airborne contaminants, our air filtration systems help your unit function more efficiently, extending its lifespan and reducing the need for repairs.
- Achieve Better Sleep. The air we breathe is crucial to our sleep quality. Our air filtration systems create a cleaner and healthier sleeping environment, leading to improved sleep, better rest, and overall well-being.
- Improve Overall Wellness. Poor indoor air quality can lead to various health issues, from mild irritation to severe respiratory diseases. By investing in our quality air purifiers, you're taking a proactive step towards enhancing your overall health and well-being for the long term.
- Easier Housekeeping. Tired of battling dust and constantly cleaning your home? Our air purifiers help reduce airborne particles, minimizing dust accumulation and making housekeeping tasks more accessible and manageable.
Air Filters Versus Air Purifiers
When it comes to improving the air quality in your home, you might have heard about air purifiers and air filters, but what exactly is the difference between the two? Don't worry; we're here to clear the air and help you decide on your indoor environment.
Air Filters: Your HVAC's Frontline Defenders
Think of air filters as the frontline defenders of your HVAC system. They are essential components that trap and capture particles like dust, pollen, pet dander, and other airborne pollutants. When your heating or cooling system runs, the air passes through the filter, and the trapped particles remain inside, preventing them from circulating back into your living space.
A high-quality air filter is the way to go if you're mainly concerned about keeping your HVAC system clean and running efficiently. Air filters are cost-effective for maintaining your HVAC system and ensuring it functions optimally.
Air Purifiers: The Indoor Air Quality Specialists
Air purifiers, on the other hand, are specialists when it comes to improving indoor air quality. These powerful devices work to actively remove a wide range of pollutants from the air, including allergens, bacteria, viruses, mold spores, pet odors, smoke, and even volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
If you suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory issues or want to create a healthier living environment, an air purifier is your best bet. Air purifiers go beyond what standard air filters can do by tackling the smaller and more harmful particles that may escape through traditional filters.
The Power of Combined Solutions
In some cases, using both an air filter and an air purifier can provide maximum benefits for your indoor air quality. Combining the two creates a comprehensive defense against indoor pollutants, ensuring your HVAC system stays clean, and the air you breathe remains fresh and healthy.
Our air quality experts will work closely with you to understand your needs and concerns. If you're unsure which product or combination of products is right for you, don't worry! We'll guide you through the process and help you choose the best option for your home.
Regular Air Filtration Maintenance for Optimal Performance
Regular maintenance is essential to ensure optimal performance regardless of your chosen solution. Air filters should be replaced or cleaned regularly to prevent clogging and maintain efficient airflow. Air purifiers typically come with replaceable filters that need changing at recommended intervals. Our team can assist you with maintenance schedules and reminders, ensuring your air filtration system operates at its best.
Breathe Cleaner Air Today
Please don’t settle for poor indoor air quality when you can have a healthier and more comfortable living space with our air filtration systems. Experience the difference our air purifiers can make in enhancing your well-being and indoor environment quality.
Breathe easy and enjoy cleaner indoor air. Call us at (833) 789-1696 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
Air Quality Improved Homes
“The technician was very polite and professional. He showed us what the issue was and got it fixed rather quickly.” - Malou C.
“Tyler was very professional! The scheduling with the company was also great” - Ofelia C.
“AQS is always reliable and efficient. Mr. Armando did a great job in making sure that the AC Unit and Heater were clean and running well.” - Abet D.
“Tech was very kind, thoroughly checked out the system, and left with my AC working.” - Dom D
“Jonatan was very knowledgeable and helpful.” - Krystal L.
I will always use this company for my AC/Heating needs!” - Brina S.