Essential Ways To Lower Your AC Bills
Our professionals believe utility bills can be controlled if homeowners remain careful with their system. If you maintain the system on time, it will not face any obstruction in its daily performance and can work flawlessly.
Below are mentioned five easy ways to decrease your energy bills:
- Install A Smart Thermostat: A thermostat system is responsible for maintaining the temperature across your house. A programmable thermostat can work to cool down at a specified temperature. On the other hand, a smart thermostat uses the internet and a sensor to adjust the temperature. You don’t need to be physically involved with the thermostat too. All you have to do is to set and forget. The smart thermostat can adjust and save electricity as per the need.
- Clean Or Replace The Filters: The filters play a pivotal part in keeping the indoor environment fresh and breathable. For this reason, the filters are always at work. You will find dirt and dust building up in the filters if you do not change them. The vents might get blocked if you don’t clean or replace the filters on time. The system has to work harder to provide cool air to the rooms. As a result, the utility bill start increasing.
If you require a professional, contact our professional AC replacement technicians in Highland, CA, for filter replacement or air conditioning installation if required.
- Use The Ceiling Fan: The ceiling fans are an effective way to cool down. You should use the ceiling fans in the counterclockwise direction to decrease the room’s heat. This way, the fan brings down the air that blows cold air. A ceiling fan also supports the AC to distribute cool air across the rooms.
- Insulate Your Home And Restrict Direct Sunlight: Insulation is another effective way to keep your home cool in the summer. You need to seal any leaks or damage through insulation so that cool air doesn’t escape and outside warm air can’t enter. At the same time, you need to protect your indoors from direct sunlight. Direct sunlight increases indoor temperature drastically. You can use drapes and curtains to prevent sunlight.
- Change The System: If your system is too old or comes with a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of 10, you need to consider replacing the system. Consult a professional AC replacement service in Highland, CA, and replace your existing system with a new one of at least SEER rating 20.
The more you ignore your AC system’s condition, the higher your energy bill goes. For a reliable air conditioning installation service in Highland, you can trust, contact AQS Heating & Air Conditioning to help you keep the system intact.
We are a professional company with years of experience in the HVAC field. Our AC service is trustworthy and affordable in the market. Call us at 951-474-1121 to learn more.